27 October 2008

saying goodbye to the old kitchen.

Time the past few weeks has seemed to slip through my fingers. I feel a lot busier than I really am and this blog has gotten left at the bottom of the priority list. I also think I have been putting it off because of all the catching up that I have to do. So I decided just to do one big post of photos and links to recipes and start fresh with all the fun, new stuff I have been cooking in my new kitchen.

All of these photos and recipes were the last meals from living in Minneapolis. I still miss my old little kitchen, but not as much as I thought I would. The new kitchen is quite a happy place and as soon as we get a table, it will be fully functional and wonderful. I do miss the grocery stores, the selection here doesn't compare to the stores in Minnesota. But I am making due and still cooking some good food. That food will be posted in the next couple weeks.


Zucchini Spaghetti


Vanilla Lavender Ice Cream


Strawberry Galette


Garlic Scape and White Bean Dip


Potato Cakes with Smoked Salmon and Blueberry Pepper Jelly


Creamy Corn Orzo

No comments: